By using this website (www.phonicsbloom.com) as a guest or subscriber, you indicate that you accept the following terms and conditions.
www.phonicsbloom.com is a website owned and operated by Amrak International Ltd. Amrak International Ltd is registered in England and Wales as a limited company.
Intellectual property Rights
All intellectual property rights in this site, and in the material published on it are owned by Amrak International Ltd. These works are protected by copyright law. All such rights are reserved.
No content (including games, articles and resources) from this site may be downloaded for offline use without permission.
No content (including games, articles and resources) from this site may be used on other websites or internal/private servers without permission.
- We try to ensure our games and resources work on as many devices and system configurations as possible, however we accept no responsibility if a game/resource is not compatible with your hardware/software configuration.
- You are responsible for providing and maintaining suitable hardware, software and telecommunications equipment and services to enable your access to this site.
- Access to the free areas of this website are permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service without notice.
- We are not responsible if for any reason the site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
- Occasionally it may be necessary to temporarily suspend the website for reasons such as repair and maintenance. Where possible, such tasks will be undertaken outside of UK school hours and afternoon/early evenings.
- In order to access the 'subscription' areas of the website, subscribers use a unique username and password. You are responsible for the security and proper use of your login credentials. You must take all necessary steps to ensure that they are kept confidential, used properly and not disclosed to unauthorised people.
- You must immediately inform us by email if there is any reason to believe that login credentials have or are likely to be known by someone not authorised to access the website or if this website is being used in an unauthorised way.
- Different subscription levels entitle different numbers of users that may make use of a given username and password. It is your responsibility to ensure this number is never exceeded.
- School subscriptions do not permit pupils to access the website from home. Schools must not inform parents of school login credentials. Login credentials must not be shared on school websites or in newsletters.
- We reserve the right to provide new login credentials at any time.
- We reserve the right to disable a login at any time if we have suspicion you have failed to comply with these terms.
- We aim to provide material which is as accurate as possible. However, the material displayed on this site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy.
- By using this site, you accept that you are doing so at your own risk and that we may not be held responsible for any losses either direct or consequential.
- We are not liable for the acts or omissions of other providers of telecommunications or Internet services or for faults in or failures of their equipment.
- All subscriptions are pre-paid yearly.
- All subscriptions to PhonicsBloom.com through PayPal are recurring (yearly).
- Renewing your subscription means you pay the annual one off fee before your subscription expires.
- It is your responsibility manage your PayPal subscription to PhonicsBloom.com.
- Following the purchase of a subscription (including yearly renewals), you have a seven day cooling off period in which you may cancel your subscription and receive a full refund. In order to cancel a subscription within the cooling off period, please contact us by email at email@example.com. After the seven day cooling off period your subscription can be cancelled at any time however you will not receive a full or partial refund. Once cancelled, your subscription will not renew automatically.
- Subscriptions can be cancelled at any time via your PayPal control panel or by emailing us email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We reserve the right to change the amount of, or basis for determining any fees or charges. Any changes to fees will be introduced when the new fees are published on the website.
- All online payments are processed through PayPal, which securely handles all transactions and doesn't share your credit card or banking information with us. You do not need a PayPal account to make a payment. If you have any queries relating to your transaction please contact PayPal.
- All online payments and refunds are subject to the terms and conditions published on the PayPal website.
Information About You
The contents of these terms and conditions may be altered at any time at our discretion. You are expected to check this page from time to time.
v.1.2 June 2020